Accounting Associate at Elite Hedge Fund
Are you looking for a unique and challenging accounting position with an elite executive finance team? One of the world’s leading hedge funds is seeking an individual to join the Founder’s family office. You will have a unique opportunity to join an elite group of finance and accounting professionals, who are responsible for owning and performing all bookkeeping responsibilities pertaining to the operating and investing entities.
- Manage transactions for successful hedge fund founder with small elite team of accountants
- Liaise and work closely with all stakeholders associated with the family office
- Work independently and as part of a team on miscellaneous projects
- You are personable and outgoing, with great interpersonal skills
- You have a Bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record
- You have a proven track record of excelling with accounting responsibilities
- You take a common sense approach to problem-solving that shows through in your judgment, communication, and organizational skills
- You make order out of chaos
- You have 0-6 years of experience
Those who are successful can quickly advance to more advanced roles with increasing levels of responsibility. The company seeks diversity of thought and encourages applicants from all backgrounds to apply. No prior experience in finance is required.