Associate & Senior Associate
As part of our recruiting team, you’re charged with finding the most interesting candidates who bring an entrepreneurial spirit, a sense of scrappiness and a diversity of thought to all they do. This position demands an uncommon balance of creativity and drive, along with interpersonal savvy and basic analytical skills that allows you to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and clients. You must have a proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment as well as the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work time efficiently.
- Work effectively with a large volume of candidates. Manage the candidate process and act as a candidate advocate.
- Keep candidates continually informed with quality communications throughout the hiring process.
- Keep clients apprised of and involved in the search projects by communicating information and status updates
- Solve problems and produce solutions by collecting and analyzing data, identifying alternatives when circumstances change and seeking out additional responsibilities
- Proven ability to take initiative, use consultative skills and build strong, productive relationships.
- High degree of organizational skills in order to meet tight deadlines and maintain high quality work
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across all levels
- High degree of discretion and confidentiality on all business matters
- A track record of demonstrating a strong work ethic, integrity and personal accountability
- You have a Bachelor's degree, strong academic record, and demonstrated grit and leadership while at school