Do you find the idea of sitting behind a library desk or pushing office papers unappealing? Are you looking for an opportunity that will actually equip you for your future career search? Do you have an interest in involving yourself in a process that everyone experiences, but few actually know how to successfully navigate?
We want bright students who are hungry to work in a dynamic and exciting environment. We want self-starters with excellent work habits, people skills, and analytical abilities who will hit the ground running with our evolving team. We want curious people who will get their hands dirty in exploring the world of talent acquisition, providing themselves with invaluable insight into hiring and interview processes while contributing to the continued success of our firm.
We exist at the pinnacle of the talent acquisition world, a position ensured by the quality of our team and our ability to produce for preeminent clients. We are rapidly expanding and have a number of exciting projects for prospective interns to get involved with — if you’re ambitious and want to start developing the professional you, you’ll fit right in.
What you will do:
- Use a data-driven approach to experiment -- developing, implementing, analyzing and reworking strategies
- Support your team in providing results and excellent service to our clients
- Optimize, redevelop, and evolve our company's processes and methods towards success
What you get:
- Insight into the hiring and interview processes of some of the world's most prestigious hedge funds, asset management firms, and funded tech start-ups
- The experience of being involved in the other side of your future job searches, gaining an intimate understanding of what recruiters look for in resumes and interviews
- A fast paced and casual start-up environment
- The opportunity to work closely with our founder and senior associates, who come from a variety of elite institutions and successful backgrounds
What you need:
- The ability to engage and communicate with high-powered executives
- Ingenuity and a strategic mindset
- Excellent multi-tasking, goal-setting, and prioritization abilities
- Self motivation with a desire to have a direct impact on the company’s bottom line
- Analytical background is a plus